I've been creating some Halloween cards to give to friends at work. Have a few more to go. Hopefully I'll make enough for every one. Also have to get started on goodie bags...with tons of chocolate.
* Orange cards purchased at Hobby Lobby, "Paper Studio"
* Colored with Copic Markers and, or Crayola Color Pencils
* Black cat stamp w/pumpkins is a Hampton art stamp (Michael's)
* Pumpkin Girl (M268) is a Stampendous stamp
* BOO stamp from Stampabilities
* Both Pumpkin Girl and BOO stamp purchased at Hobby Lobby
*Majority of embellisments are from Michael's...Recollections
Have a few more ideas...see what else I can come up with.
|Colored stamp images using Copic markers and Crayola color pencils.|
|Cats on pumpkins stamp is a Hampton art stamp. Pumpkin Girl (M268) Stampendous stamp.|