Saturday, July 19, 2014

Scraps of Fun...

Ok,...I finally did it. I've been wanting to do this for quiet some time and I finally did it. I'm starting my one and only blog. I'm not that good with computers, so I know for certain this will be a learning process. I basically want to keep a list of my scrapbook layouts and other craft creations, including cards and mini albums. I also enjoy taking pictures, so I want to include some of these on my blog. Pictures of family, friends, pets and events is what I incorporate with the things I create. This is something I just want to do for myself...share with family and friends and any one out there that is interested in "Look"ing. Vi-

These are a couple of cards I made on mother's day a couple of years ago. First card I gave to my sis Brenda and second one I gave to my sis Laura...First card is pic of family on Thanksgiving and second is pic of Laura herself...
 
Later on, I would like to include the items I used to create these cards. For example...papers, stamps, decorations and cut outs.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment