Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Julie Nutting Baby Shower Guest Book

This is a baby shower guest book I made for my friend's daughter. I used Julie Nutting's Prima Doll, "Kate", cling stamp #1. My friend had seen some of my Prima dolls I had been coloring with Copic markers and stated the "Kate" character looked like she was wearing a maternity dress, and asked if I would possibly be able to make her a guest book for her daughter's upcoming baby shower. Some of the pictures below did not come out too clear. I'm going to go ahead a list the supplies I used for this project.

Supplies from Hobby Lobby:
Paper Studio, "It's a Boy" paper stack and Stickabilities stickers
Pebbles, "It's a Boy" stickers

Supples from Michaels:
Recollections paper doilies, flowers, rhinestone centers for them and bling swirls
Heidi Swapp, blue glitter alpha stickers
K & Co. adhesive borders

Additional Supplies:
Jolie's Boutique buttons, purchased at Target
Purchased Julie Nutting Prima Doll "Kate" at a convention I attended last year
Heartfelt Creation flower stamp set, got these free for signing up for a class at convention

I did have some set backs on this one. I'm not to good with coming up with my own ideas on design. I did come up with a few, but also did get a lot of ideas from scrapbook books, magazines and videos on U Tube. Overall, I'm really pleased how this guest book came out and so was my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment