Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Me and My Big Ideas", 8 by 8 "Love" kit

I purchased the "Me and My Big Ideas, Love Kit" at Hobby Lobby some time back. It's 8 by 8 and I enjoy making these small layouts, because these are really fun and fast to make. I mean, you have everything in front of you and it's the best way to make layouts using random single pictures you've printed and really don't have enough of them to fill a 12 by 12 layout. I call these small memory layouts. Just the fact that they are 8 by 8, but at a glance...bring back great memories of times gone by with family and friends.


This is a picture of my husband and myself on Christmas 2013 opening presents. We celebrated at my sister's and brother in law's home.

My one true Love...a trip we took to Canyon Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment